* 4 sheets dried seaweed (nori)
* 4 cups sushi rice
* 1 avocado
* 1/2 lb. imitation crab
* 1 tbsp mayonnaise
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 2 tsps sesame seeds
1. Peel an avocado and cut it into strips or mash it.
2. Put imitation crab in a bowl and mix with salt and mayonnaisẹ
3. Cover a bamboo mat with plastic wrap.
4. Put a sheet of dried seaweed on top of the mat.
5. Spread sushi rice on top of the seaweed and press firmlỵ
6. Sprinkle sesame seeds over the sushi ricẹ
7. Turn the sushi layer over so that the seaweed is on top.
8. Place avocado and crab lengthwise on the seaweed.
9. Roll the bamboo mat forward, pressing the ingredients inside the cylinder-shaped sushị
10. Press firmly the bamboo mat with hands, then remove the rolled sushị
11. Cut the sushi roll into bite-sized pieces. *Wipe the knife with a wet cloth before slicing sushị
Source: VietFun Recipes (Nấu Ăn)